There is a reason they call Alpharetta the "Technology City of the South." With over 600 technology companies in the greater Alpharetta area, we're sure you will think so too.
- 600+ Technology Companies
- 1/4+ Metro Atlanta’s Top 25 Tech Employers
- 15+ Enterprise & Co-location Data Centers
Alpharetta Technology Commission
The ATC, the first organization of its kind in Georgia, was established in 2012 by the City of Alpharetta, GA. Comprised of Alpharetta’s leading technology companies, both large and small, the members are charged with identifying and pursuing key investment opportunities and policy decisions for Alpharetta’s technology companies and its burgeoning technology industry.
The City of Alpharetta is home to nearly 600 technology companies making up 35% of Where Georgia Leads technology companies. The city also houses over a quarter of Metro Atlanta’s top 25 technology employers resulting in the city’s daytime working population exceeding that of residents. With one the most robust and redundant fiber and power fiber infrastructure networks in the south east, Alpharetta has been a central hub for new and relocating technology companies. To continue to foster this growth, the ATC’s mission has created four sub-committees to add value beyond geography.
What are the Sub Committees of the ATC?
- GROW – Designed to support entrepreneurship, innovation, and start-up tech.
- BUILD – Focused on identifying and developing advanced infrastructure that will support the technologies of tomorrow.
- BRAND – Creating new messaging that will help to attract new business investment and maintain Alpharetta’s position as a leading location for technology ventures
- ENGAGE – Enhancing relationships among Alpharetta’s technology companies and building understanding of the business in which they are engaged.
- Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC)
- Edge Solutions
- Georgia Power
- Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Alpharetta Tech Network
- Lexis Nexis
- Gwinnett Technical College
- Jackson Healthcare
- Priority Payment Systems
- Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- Siemens Industry, Inc.
- Technology Association of Georgia
- ThyssenKrupp IT Services
- Verint Systems
- Verizon Wireless
Greater Alpharetta Technology Network
The purpose of the Greater Alpharetta Tech Network is to engage and strengthen the Greater Alpharetta technology community by serving the interests of technology companies and professionals in North Fulton and South Forsyth, including technology companies in Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Milton, Roswell, Sandy Springs and the cities of south Forsyth County, through thought leadership, education, and networking events.
GATN is developing a regular series of events that will help members and non members leverage the connections and educational insight that foster growth throughout the community.
GATN is an independent, nonprofit organization that’s endorsed by the Alpharetta Technology Commission.
The North Fulton Chamber’s Technology Forum is an opportunity for information technology professionals to exchange information, explore new ideas, develop partnerships, educate the IT community and contribute to the success of our members. Tech Forum members will include all IT related and non-related business owners, IT Directors, staffing personnel and others who have a keen interest in technology, The North Fulton Tech Forum will come together to increase the strengths and relationships within the IT community.