There is a reason they call Alpharetta the "Technology City of the South." With over 640 technology companies in the greater Alpharetta area, we're sure you will think so too.
- 640+ Technology Companies
- 1/4+ Metro Atlanta’s Top 25 Tech Employers
- 15+ Enterprise & Co-location Data Centers
- 197 IT Service/Consulting Companies
- 52 Health IT/MedTech Companies
- 22 Data Centers & Virtual Hosting Companies
- 20 Biotech/Pharmaceutical Companies
- 45 FinTech Companies
- 105 Software Development Companies
- And much, much more...
Tech Alpharetta (formally known as The Alpharetta Technology Commission [or ATC]), the first organization of its kind in Georgia, was established in 2012 by the City of Alpharetta, GA. Comprised of Alpharetta’s leading technology companies, both large and small, the members are charged with identifying and pursuing key investment opportunities and policy decisions for Alpharetta’s technology companies and its burgeoning technology industry.
The City of Alpharetta is home to nearly 600 technology companies making up 35% of Where Georgia Leads technology companies. The city also houses over a quarter of Metro Atlanta’s top 25 technology employers resulting in the city’s daytime working population exceeding that of residents. With one the most robust and redundant fiber and power fiber infrastructure networks in the south east, Alpharetta has been a central hub for new and relocating technology companies. To continue to foster this growth, Tech Alpharetta’s mission has created four sub-committees to add value beyond geography.
What are the Sub Committees of the Tech Alpharetta?
- GROW – Designed to support entrepreneurship, innovation, and start-up tech.
- BUILD – Focused on identifying and developing advanced infrastructure that will support the technologies of tomorrow.
- BRAND – Creating new messaging that will help to attract new business investment and maintain Alpharetta’s position as a leading location for technology ventures
- ENGAGE – Enhancing relationships among Alpharetta’s technology companies and building understanding of the business in which they are engaged.
- Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC)
- Camp 3
- Digital Scientists
- Edge Solutions
- Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
- Gwinnett Technical College
- HP Enterprise
- Hexagon AB
- Hi-Rez Studios
- Jackson Healthcare
- Lexis Nexis
- Object Frontier Inc.
- Priority Payment Systems
- Siemens Industry, Inc.
- Technology Association of Georgia
- Tier 4
- Verint Systems
- Verizon Wireless
Greater Alpharetta Technology Network has merged into Tech Alpharetta!
GATN merged into Tech Alpharetta as of January 1, 2018, in order to expand Tech Alpharetta’s programming and services to the local tech community. Tech Alpharetta now hosts monthly tech thought leadership and networking events in Alpharetta, for tech executives and professionals. For information about Tech Alpharetta and its upcoming events, please go here.
The North Fulton Chamber’s Tech400 is an opportunity for information technology professionals to exchange information, explore new ideas, develop partnerships, educate the IT community and contribute to the success of our members. Tech400 members will include all IT related and non-related business owners, IT Directors, staffing personnel and others who have a keen interest in technology, The North Fulton Tech400 will come together to increase the strengths and relationships within the IT community.