With excellent housing and great people, it's no wonder that 60,000+ people call Alpharetta home.
The City of Alpharetta is home to some of the best and brightest talent that Metro Atlanta has to offer. What makes our community one of the best in the nation? It’s our people.
- 64,820 Total Population
- 10.8% Population Growth 2010-2012
- 37 Median Age Age
- 64.01% Bachelor's Degree or More Educational Attainment
- $45,558 Per Capita Income
- 2.72 Average Family Size Population
Population By Age
- 40,305 20 to 64 Years
- 4,213 Under 5 Years
- 5,768 65 Years and Over
Population By Race/Ethnicity
Alpharetta boasts some of the best housing in the nation. It’s the reason why executives, families and top talent choose to call our city home.
- 22,824 Total Households
- 16,170 Family Households
- $100,487 Median Income Households
- 24,124 Total Housing Units
- 2.72 Average Size Household
- $327,100 Median Value Household