The City of Alpharetta and State of Georgia both provide incentives to new and expanding businesses either through grant programs or tax credits. See what types of incentives are available below:
Check out our list of organizations in Georgia that offer workforce training and hiring assistance:
- Georgia Department of Labor Offers assistance and information to employers on recruiting, training and re-training tax credits, incentives and labor market information.
- Georgia Quick Start Quick Start provides customized workforce training free-of-charge to qualified businesses in Georgia.
- Gwinnett Technical College Economic Development Program Offer customized business training and continuing education courses.
- Go Build Georgia Program Designed to educate young people on the value of learning a trade.
Market Research/Site Selection
The City of Alpharetta offers detailed market research and site selection to prospective and existing business in Alpharetta. Many businesses find this information very useful to learn more about the market in Alpharetta as well as gain better perspective on where to locate. The type of research that we can do for you includes:
- Site Selection
- 2014/2019 Demographics
- American Community Survey
- Business Locations
- Business Summary
- Census 2010 Demographics
- Consumer Spending
- Crime Indices
- Customized Maps
- Market Potential
- Retail Market Potential
Small Business Resources
The backbone of any business community is its small businesses. Whether you are just getting off the ground or looking to take your business to the next level, see our list of resources available to your small business.
- Small Business Development Center Provides low cost training and free consulting services including assistance with business plan development, market analysis and marketing strategies, financial analysis, compliance and legal issues, and preparation of loan submissions for individuals who want to start their own businesses or expand an existing one.
- SCORE Atlanta SCORE Atlanta is a non-profit resource partner with experienced business mentors.
- ROAM Co-Working The innovator’s workplace, a meeting & gathering experience for the new workforce.
Interested in getting more connected? The greater Alpharetta area is home to a variety of local and regional business associations that offer membership benefits and networking opportunities. Check out our list below:
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
- Alpharetta Chamber of Commerce
- Alpharetta Business Association
- Greater Alpharetta Technology Network
- Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau