The City of Alpharetta and State of Georgia both provide incentives to new and expanding businesses either through grant programs or tax credits. See what types of incentives are available below:
Check out our list of organizations in Georgia that offer workforce training and hiring assistance:
Market Research/Site Selection
The City of Alpharetta offers detailed market research and site selection to prospective and existing business in Alpharetta. Many businesses find this information very useful to learn more about the market in Alpharetta as well as gain better perspective on where to locate. The type of research that we can do for you includes:
Small Business Resources
The backbone of any business community is its small businesses. Whether you are just getting off the ground or looking to take your business to the next level, see our list of resources available to your small business.
- Small Business Development Center Provides low cost training and free consulting services including assistance with business plan development, market analysis and marketing strategies, financial analysis, compliance and legal issues, and preparation of loan submissions for individuals who want to start their own businesses or expand an existing one.
- SCORE North Metro Atlanta Offers free advice from experts to help grow your business.
Interested in getting more connected? The greater Alpharetta area is home to a variety of local and regional business associations that offer membership benefits and networking opportunities. Check out our list below:
- Alpharetta Business Association
- Alpharetta Chamber of Commerce
- Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
- Tech Alpharetta